Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a new day!

im sure at this stage all my readers must be feeling that my life is a tragic saga. but trust me ppl, life isnt all that bad( touch wood). i also do write when i am happy..
i mean there times when you feel that nothing is going right, everything seems to be going downhill.. you are totally frustrated with life... but as they say, every silver cloud has a lining.
after every stormy night, there is a beautiful sunshine at the horizon.
the past week.. i have really been stressed out.. physically, mentally and emotionally, i felt like my life was out of control.. i just couldnt seem to get a grip... all those days were full of frustuation, sadness, lonliness, physical exertion. i had almost given up on the fact that there mite be better days ahead.. everything was wrong.
but today was a new day. it was a blast.
to start with i spent an amazing day with my mom... it has been so long since we both got time to be with each other... just go out, window shop, gossip like two friends, eat junk food, etc..
it felt so great to be connected to her... our schedules are so hectic its a wonder even if we get to eat one meal together...but today was different.. it was like two friends hanging out having fun...... i totally loved it... now many ppl might find it weird that i am happy over such an outing... but thts how i am..... i get happiness in small things,... small things which are much more meaningful than anything else in this world! and spending time wth her today i realised how much i love her.... and how nice it feels when its easy to communicate things to her.......... love you mom!
well after that, i went to the dentist. this was one thing i have been postponing for weeks actualy years and my mom finally achieved in dragging me there. and fortunately everything went well there too.. although i mite have to remove my wisdom tooth ( ps tht doesnt mean i will be any less intelligent)
after tht i spent the rest of the evening with two of my dear friends.. one of my friend had recently lost her mom.. so i was kind of worried about her.. but she was doing real good today. i know tht i cannot free her from all the pain,, but i can just be a pillar to support her.. and im glad to be there for her... coz she means a lot to me.... and i shall never care any less for her.. no matter what... and she had a good time today.. was very relaxed and happy( ps i shall at this point give some credit to my other friend who also had a helping hand).
now my other friend( i usually refrain from using names... pls dont ask me why) gave me a very nice compliment... and i really had a good time with my friend( hope you got my ans).. i really felt it was nice of my friend to come and meet her even though he didnt know her really well...
overall... everyone was happy... nothing went sour( touch wood... im a bit superstitious)
it felt so nice to be home... all happy and satisfied... that although for a little while.. me and my friend were able to make her laugh and feel better... it feels great to have made someone happy.... all in all... today is one day i shall definately cherish for a long time....
cheers to life!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: